It is a well-known fact that visiting a chiropractor can result in significant improvements in health and overall wellness for adults. But did you know that children too can enjoy the wide range of benefits that chiropractic care offers? Kids are always welcome in a chiropractor’s office, which is an excellent thing for their health, as well as the peace of mind of their parents. Chiropractic services in Rocklin, CA offer children numerous benefits, and if you have not taken your child to a chiropractor to this day, you should definitely start so that your little one can enjoy the advantages of the treatment.
6 Benefits of Chiropractic Services for Kids
Here is a look at 6 amazing benefits that children can gain from chiropractic services.
1. Promote Proper Growth and Development: Children are always growing. As they grow and develop, certain bones or muscles can be put under extra pressure. With the help of chiropractic alignment, your child can grow the way he or she is supposed to without that added pressure. Chiropractic care can promote the proper growth and development of your child, and limit health challenges like issues with reflux and nursing.
2. Optimal Growth of the Nervous System and Spine: The way the nervous system is set up in the body is similar to a large fuse box. If a “fuse blows”, a child could react with bed-wetting, colic, constipation, ear infections, trouble sleeping, torticollis, etc. Chiropractic care can help your child’s nervous system and spine with optimal growth.
3. Boost the Immune System: Chiropractic care can go a long way in improving children’s immune system, ensuring that they are protected from ailments and infections. It can also help in making certain that their digestive health is at its best by remarkably limiting constipation and colic.
4. Improve Sleep: Discomfort, tension, and dysfunction can make it difficult for children to fall and stay asleep. By alleviating these issues in children, chiropractic care can help in improving sleep, and making sure that your child gets the rest he/ she needs to function effectively.
5. Better Concentration: When children are misaligned, they tend to have more tension on their nervous system. This leads to concentration and behavioral issues in some children. A chiropractic adjustment may help with such issues and improve a child’s concentration and reduce behavioral problems.
6. Help with Breathing Issues and Asthma: Many children are affected by asthma and breathing problems. This could be due to misaligned or pinched nerves that affect the lungs, bronchial tubes, and diaphragm. Chiropractic care can help with such issues and reduce problems with asthma.
As you can see, children can gain many benefits from chiropractic care. If you are on the lookout for chiropractic services for children in Rocklin, CA, contact Connected Chiropractic at (916) 624-4553 to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Michelle Arietta has a thorough understanding of the science, philosophy and art of chiropractic to help people improve body function to its highest potential allowing them to live life fully connected. She is passionate about serving pregnant moms, children, and families who are seeking natural ways to stay healthy and vital. Dr. Michelle is a 2002 graduate of Life Chiropractic College West and has completed over 200 hours in postgraduate pediatric and prenatal care and has been Webster Certified by the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association since 2002. Her clinic offers cutting-edge diagnostic tools to objectively measure a person’s current state of health, including heart rate variability testing, surface EMG, and thermography. Follow Connected Chiropractic on Facebook and Dr. Arietta on Instagram.